||9 hours ago|
|.github||1 day ago|
|app_pojavlauncher||9 hours ago|
|gradle/wrapper||1 year ago|
|jre_lwjgl3glfw||2 days ago|
|scripts||8 months ago|
|.gitignore||1 week ago|
|GPLAY_PRIVACY_POLICY||8 months ago|
|LICENSE||3 months ago|
|README.md||2 weeks ago|
|build.gradle||11 months ago|
|crowdin.yml||7 months ago|
|gradle.properties||2 weeks ago|
|gradlew||1 year ago|
|settings.gradle||7 months ago|
- We do not exist on TikTok. No one from the dev team makes TikTok videos.
- The official Twitter for PojavLauncher is @PLaunchTeam. Any others (most notably @PojavLauncher) are fake, please report them to Twitter's moderation team.
- Current status
- Credits & Third party components and their licenses
PojavLauncher is a Minecraft: Java Edition launcher for Android and iOS based on Boardwalk. This launcher can launch almost all available Minecraft versions (from rd-132211 to 21w08b (1.17) snapshot, including Combat Test versions). Modding via Forge and Fabric are also supported. This repository contains source code for Android. For iOS/iPadOS, check out PojavLauncher_iOS.
Will be moved to BUILDING.md
Java Runtime Environment (JRE)
- JRE for Android is here, also the build script here.
- Follow build instruction on build script README.md.
- You can also get CI auto builds.
- Either get
jre8-pojavartifact from auto builds, or do splitting by yourself:
- Get JREs for all of 4 supported architectures (arm, arm64, x86, x86_64)
- Split JRE into parts:
Platform-independent: .jar files, libraries, configs, etc...
Platform-dependent: .so files, etc...
universal.tar.xzwith all platform-independent files
4 files named
bin-<arch>.tar.xzwith all platform-dependent files per-architecture
- Put these in
- (If needed) update the Version file with the current date
- Coming soon
- Because languages are auto added by Crowdin, so need to run language list generator before building. In this directory, run:
# On Linux, Mac OS: chmod +x scripts/languagelist_updater.sh bash scripts/languagelist_updater.sh # On Windows: scripts\languagelist_updater.bat
- Then, run these commands
build use Android Studio.
# Build GLFW stub ./gradlew :jre_lwjgl3glfw:build # mkdir app_pojavlauncher/src/main/assets/components/internal_libs rm app_pojavlauncher/src/main/assets/components/lwjgl3/lwjgl-glfw-classes.jar cp jre_lwjgl3glfw/build/libs/jre_lwjgl3glfw-3.2.3.jar app_pojavlauncher/src/main/assets/components/lwjgl3/lwjgl-glfw-classes.jar # Build the launcher ./gradlew :app_pojavlauncher:assembleDebug
gradlew.bat if you are building on Windows).
OpenJDK 9 Mobile port: ARM32, ARM64, x86, x86_64.Replaced by JRE8.
- OpenJDK 8 Mobile port: ARM32, ARM64, x86, x86_64
- Mod installer headless
- Mod installer with GUI. Used
Caciocavalloproject for AWT without X11.
- OpenGL in OpenJDK environment
- OpenAL (work on most devices)
- Support Minecraft 1.12.2 and below. Used lwjglx, a LWJGL2 compatibility layer for LWJGL3.
- Support Minecraft 1.13 and above. Used GLFW stub.
- Game surface zooming.
- New input pipe rewritten to native code to boost performance.
21w10aor newer are currently not yet supported due to the new GLSL usage.
- In 1.16 and up spawn eggs banners are white (you can fix this by adding this to your JVM flags
-Dorg.lwjgl.opengl.libname=libgl4es_115.so, only works on 1.16 and up, do not use under this version)
- Controller mods aren't working
- Random crashes could happen very often on Android 5.x during game load or join world.
- With big modpacks textures could be messed up
- If you're using gl4es 1.1.5 on 1.16 and lower texture will bug out when hit a mob
- probably more, that's why we have a bug tracker ;)
- PojavLauncher is licensed under GNU GPLv3.
Contributions are welcome! We welcome any type of contribution, not only code. Any code change should be submitted as a pull request. The description should explain what the code does and give steps to execute it.
Credits & Third party components and their licenses
- Boardwalk (JVM Launcher): Unknown License/Apache License 2.0 or GNU GPLv2.
- Android Support Libraries: Apache License 2.0.
- GL4ES: MIT License.
- OpenJDK: GNU GPLv2 License.
- LWJGL3: BSD-3 License.
- LWJGLX (LWJGL2 API compatibility layer for LWJGL3): unknown license.
- pro-grade (Java sandboxing security manager): Apache License 2.0.
- xHook (Used for exit code trapping): MIT and BSD-style licenses